- 4G/3G data roaming daily charge cap in China and numerous designated countries/regions globally29 enables a carefree usage
- Data roaming daily charge capped at $68 in China30 ($1.5/MB) and $98 in Japan/Macau ($5/MB)
- Support voice roaming services in numerous countries, from $1.9/min
- Loaded with $106 of stored value. (Stored Value is used for deducting charges on local calls, and on various SMS, infotainment and download services, etc.)
- Valid for 90 days upon activation, $2 admin fee/month. Can extend validity upon $50HK+ refill.
Services & Charges
|Local Airtime Charge||24-hr Flat Rate: $0.1/min|
|Buddy Package8||$10/30 days|
|IDD Call Tariff19||IDD Call Tariff $0.18/min up (6-second per unit basis)+ local airtime charge (per minute basis)|
|Roaming Service19||Roaming Service Tariff|
|International Call Forward||International Call Forward Tariff|
|Short Message Service7,27,28|| |
|Multimedia Messaging Service（MMS）7|| |
|Calling Number Display||Free|
|Missed Call Alert||Free|
|Call Forwarding Service8||$15/30days|
|Voice & Fax Mailbox8|
Retrieve voice message
Print fax message
|Call Waiting & Call Hold Service11||Free|
|Conference Call Service12||Free|
|Mobile Data Service|
4G/3G Local Data Service13,15,16,24
|$1/MB (Daily Capped $2814)|
|4G/3G Local Data Service13,15,21,24||4G/3G Local Data Service|
|1GB Local Data Package|
(Maximum local data access speed reaches up to 14.4Mbps)15,20,21,22,23,24,26
|3G Lite Data Package^21,23,24,25,26|
^Maximum local data access speed will be reached up to 384kbps.Tethering and P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported. It’s only applicable to handset use, but not device with screen over7″.
|China & Hong Kong 30 days Data Package8,24,31,32||HKD|
|Data Roaming Service15,16||Data Roaming Service Tariff|
|#333 Connecting Tone8||$15/30 days|
|198 Financial Link||$1/min and deduct local inter-network airtime|
Data plans will auto-extend, be sure to cancel if not needed anymore.
Roaming also supported in:
|Sri Lanka 斯里蘭卡|
- Stored Value is used for deducting charges on local calls, and on various SMS, infotainment and download services, etc.
- Once this Prepaid SIM Card is activated, a $2 administration fee will be deducted immediately. Subsequent $2 administration fee will be deducted every 30 days automatically. And if the balance amount is insufficient, this Prepaid SIM Card will be suspended without prior notice. Customer must refill the card to re-activate the service.
- The minimum refill amount via PPS is $30.
- Every time your Prepaid SIM Card is refilled, the stored value validity period will be automatically extended starting from the date of refill. If the original validity period is longer, then the original validity period will prevail.
- Refill under $50 via service plan account will automatically extend the stored value validity period to 63 days.
- Get extra $30 stored value upon refilling by $180 Electronic Refill Voucher. (The above 10% extra stored value offer does not apply in conjunction with this offer.)
- Please check if applicable handset models are used to receive the content, and if the recipient’s network is compatible. Otherwise customer could be charged even if the transmission is unsuccessful.
- The fee will be automatically deducted every 30 days. The service will be terminated without prior notice if the stored value balance is insufficient. Customer must ensure the card has sufficient stored value and then re-subscribe the service in order to use the service again.
- Thereafter $0.1/SMS.
- Intra-network SMS Package is not applicable for sending SMS via CMHK Web.
- When using the Call Waiting and Call Hold feature, subscribers need to pay the airtime charge for the first answered call, as well as the other calls answered or on hold at the same time. (IDD charge is applicable on IDD calls)
- When using the Conference Call feature, subscribers need to pay the airtime charge for all connected lines at the same time.
- When local data usage consumed between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) reached to 1GB each day, you can still enjoy data service in Hong Kong. Data access speed is maintained at not less than 128kps. Tethering, P2P applications (incl. BitTorrent) will not be supported.
- According to the local data usage consumed between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) per day, daily capped at $28.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer. Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to network provider, network usage, handset model, setting (including handset hardware and software), upload/download content and other external factors.
- At the start of each data connection in HK / abroad, a stored-value of equivalent to no more than 15MB data usage will be reserved; it cannot be used for deduction of any other fee or charges until the data connection is completely disconnected.
- The validity period of the package is same as the validity period of your Prepaid SIM card. For local data package subscribers, local data accumulated up to data usage of subscribed package, thereafter local data charge will be calculated on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- When local data usage reached up to 1.5GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 5th day 23:59), thereafter data service will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- IDD call charges will apply once a call is answered (even if the call is answered by any automatic answering systems including announcement, tone machine, etc). In some circumstances, IDD call charges may still apply to the ringing time due to special call routing design of third party service providers in the event if a call is not answered.
- When local data usage reached up to 1GB during package validity period (starting from subscription till the 10th day 23:59), thereafter data access speed will be maintained at not less than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported thereafter.
- “3G Lite Unlimited Data Package” can co-exist with any data package except “$68/10-day local data package”, data usage will be deducted in “3G Lite Unlimited Data Package” until the package expired. If “3G Lite Unlimited Data Package” has been cancelled or terminated for any reason or circumstances, data usage will then be deducted in “4G/3G 5-day 1.5GB data package”, and “4G/3G 200MB or 1GB data package” thereafter.
- Max. local data access speed reaches up to 14.4Mbps.
- The fee will be automatically deducted every 10 days. The service will be terminated without prior notice if the stored value balance is insufficient. Customer must ensure the card has sufficient stored value and then re-subscribe the service in order to use the service again.
- Local Wi-Fi service is excluded to all of above local data services and packages.
- During package validity period(starting from subscription till the 10th day 23:59), max. data access speed is maintained at 384kbps. Tethering and P2P application (incl. BT) will not be supported. It’s only applicable to handset use, but not device with screen over 7″.
- “3G Lite Unlimited Data Package” or “$68/10-day local data package” cannot be subscribed repeatedly. Customers cannot subscribe both “3G Lite Unlimited Data Package” and “$68/10-day local data package” at the same time.
- Add $3 for sending SMS while roaming abroad.
- If stored value balance is insufficient to cover international SMS service fee while aboard, all SMS services (including local and roaming) will then be suspended temporarily without prior notice. To re-activate the service, customer must have sufficient funds in their prepaid cards and then re-subscribe the service.
- According to the data usage consumed per designated Operator between Hong Kong Time 00:00 to 23:59 per-day in each country/region.
- When data usage consumed in Mainland China between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong Time) reached to 1GB each day, you can still enjoy data service in Mainland China. Data access speed is maintained at not less than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P applications (incl. Bit-Torrent) will not be supported.
- The service validity of China & Hong Kong Data Package is calculated from the date of subscription until 23:59 (HK time) of the 30th day, excluding data volume used before service subscription. When the cumulated data usage for the selected package reaches the upper limit during the validity period, data service will be suspended; if further data service is needed, customers are able to re-subscription upon cancel the service. The remaining China & Hong Kong data balance within every cycle (i.e. 30 days) would not carry forward to the following cycle.
- “China & Hong Kong Data Package” and “Local Data Package” shall not co-exist. If “Local Data Package” is valid, customers should cancel the “Local Data package” first and wait until the service expired before applying “China & Hong Kong Data Package”.