- Applicable to 4G network in Mainland China+
- 1.5GB 10-day 4G/3G mobile data usage9 can be consumed in either Mainland China* or Hong Kong
- Extend validity date by refill
+Handsets supporting TDD-LTE 4G network are required, for example, iPhone 6 or above, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy A9, LG G5, etc.
*Not applicable to Macau & Taiwan
|4G/3G Local Data Service10
4G/3G Mainland China Data Service10
China & Hong Kong Data Package10,13
- Only mobile data service is supported, neither voice, SMS nor value-added services.
- Mobile data service is only accessible in Mainland China and Hong Kong, but not in other areas.
- All mobile data usage consumed via designated operators (Mainland China : CMCC; Hong Kong : CMHK) during the service period (starting from the next day upon activation to the 10th day Hong Kong time 23:59) will be deducted from this Card. When accumulated data usage reaches 1.5GB within this period or the first 10 days is passed, thereafter data service will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis ($1.5/MB).
- When data usage consumed in Hong Kong or Mainland China between 00:00 to 23:59 (Hong Kong time) reached to 1GB each day (the data usage in Hong Kong & Mainland China are calculated separately), you can still enjoy data service. Data access speed is maintained at not less than 128kbps. Tethering, P2P applications (incl. BitTorrent) will not be supported.
- According to the Hong Kong local data usage consumed between Hong Kong time 00:00 to 23:59 per-day.
- According to the data roaming usage consumed in Mainland China between Hong Kong time 00:00 to 23:59 per-day.
- Data usage consumed before package activation is not included. Within service validity period (starting from the next day upon subscription to the 10th day Hong Kong time 23:59 ), when your Hong Kong and China data usage reaches 1GB, thereafter data service will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis ($1.5/MB).
- At the start of each data connection, a stored-value of equivalent to no more than 15MB data usage will be reserved; it cannot be used for deduction of any other fee or charges until the data connection is completely disconnected.
- When customer is located out of 4G coverage in HK or designated country/region, CMHK/designated operators will provide service via 3G/2G network. Provision of 4G network service is subjected to applicable 4G device used by customer.
- Actual data transmission speed may vary due to many factors, including but not limited to network provider, network usage, handset model, setting (including handset hardware and software), upload/download content and other external factors.